Re: Just a Comment

On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 09:08:28PM -0600, Sarah Hay wrote:
> Well it has been a few days since I install LibraNet and I have to say I am really, really pleased with it. I was using Mandrake before this and wondering if the constant problems I was having were my fault or Mandrake's. Since moving over I have had nothing but positive experiences. Okay so I had some X issues and PPPoE difficulties but I have solved them. Further, whether I post here or on a bulletin board my question get answered very concisely. As I am still very much a newbie, even though I have used Linux for half a year or more, I appreciate that.
>
> Thank you LibraNet and all fellow users for your help suggestions and making me a happy Linux user again! Keep up the good work and I hope that everyone has a very excellent 2002!
>
> Sarah
Isn't it the best?!  Welcome to the list!  These folks are great, too. I forgot to notice whether you burned your own CD from the download, or did you buy the CD?  If the former, it's definitely worth the price to register for Libranet's own tech support, but I myself like to try the list so I don't distract the Libranet team from their efforts to put out the next version! (  I actually was running version 1.2.2, and intended to hold out for version 2.x, but when I heard the Libranet team was having to devote their energies to other more lucrative jobs and was scaling back its development pace for the next release, I decided to go ahead and spring for 1.9.1, and I'm glad I did, so I wouldn't get too "shocked" at the changes!
Cheers for a happy 2002.  I hope you stick with Libranet!
--Mark