Re: Public Enemies of Linux Consumers

I supported Corel for years, and purchased many of their products over many
years partly because they provided an alternative to M$.  I'm not responsible
for M$'s illegal monopoly practices.  I also happened to have paid for my
Libranet 1.9.1, and my SuSE 7.1, and Mandrake 7.0, and my Slackware.  Most
recently I bought $35.00 worth of various Linux distributions from "lsl.com."
Overall, I've spent more real money on Linux products than M$ products.