Re: "complete menu implementation"

Well, I want to go on record that being able to custom configure things is a very necessary thing, and I don't like to be limited in anyway from doing it.  That's one of the things I
like about Libranet.  I am able to custom configure ICE to my own tastes but in another popular (french) distribution, I don't have complete control.