Re: usb printer

This is a bridge I haven't crossed yet. My printer has both parallel and
usb connections. Although to me it looks like she will need to recompile
to get usb printer support.

I can't tell her to recompile her kernel. I can 'tell' her it looks like
she may need to in order to print with her printer.

Right or wrong I call 'em like I see 'em and I don't mind being
corrected.

Rod