Re: ldconfig

Thanks for the reply. I don't think that's it. I had this message
after I reinstalled Libranet 1.9.1. I did install Star later, but
these errors were there before. I don't know what to edit in ldconfig
or I would do it.

Mike
--
[email protected]  01/05/2002
"Let every man exercise the art he knows." ~Aristophanes