IPtables...

Hello there! Ok I got the libra gateway working! It was much easyer that
I thought it would be...

I have a quick question... What shold I do to have the rules for
iptables load automatically at startup? What file shoudl I use? Where?

I read something about placing a file in /etc/init.d and then link from
/etc/rc2.d. I just what to make sure. I guess the file name is
unimprtant right? and, does it matter if my connection is supposed to be
dynamic?

Also, me external adapter (eth1) is connected to a roadrunner modem,
when I was doing the rules for ip tables, I gave the static IP for the
external adapter... How do I tell IP tables that eth1 uses dhcp?

Thanks!