Re: Install with SOYO SY-K7VIA M/B

I realize it is there, I have it running.  It just wasn't part of the install.  At least I don't recall it taking place.  I had to manually do it after the installation was complete.  I still like this distribution quite well.

Thanks,

Clinton

On Friday 30 March 2001 09:01, Clinton De young wrote:

> Off the topic,
> One suggestion I would make to Libranet is to include DHCP as part of
> the installation.  If you did that Libranet would be perfect.

DHCP was included with 1.8.2 and is included with 1.9. I have
successfully used both to access my cable modem via DHCP.