Re: what is RTFM????

Since where on the topic of usless banter:

Mister Raymond is an idiot!

First - Most newbies don't have any idea what specific question to ask
or where to look for an answer. Especially one they can understand.

Second - it's re-inventing the wheel. If I spend 10 hours solving a
problem and you ask a question, I'll give you the answer. After all, you
may have spent 10 hours solving a problem I'll have tomorrow.

Third - if you had to follow Mr. Raymond's guidelines a lot of former
windows users would still be windows users and linux would forever
remain a geek's os.

Now, there's a useless opinion!

Rod