Installation

I am trying to install libranet 1.9.1 and am having a little problem.
Everything goes smoothly, I get to the point where I have to choose the installation packages, I choose the default install, when I press <i>, I get a whole bunch of error messages. From what I could read on the messages the end of the message says something like "maybe your not logged in as root" , in any case nothing gets installed. I am installing this from a cd , which works fine. Does anybody have any ideas.

Lorenzo Luciano