Re: Installation

It never asks me for a root password, this is during the installation,
it does ask me to set one however.
This occurs after the reboot, when you choose the installation packages.
After all the error messages it does continue, for example asking me if
I want to configure sound and the network, but nothing happens because
nothing was installed.
It finishes the installation, I reboot , login in at, but there is
nothing installed.