Re: Installation

I, too, would suggest that the base of your problems lies in a faulty cd. If
you downloaded it were you sure to check  the integrity of the download by
running the checksums. Here is a link to a nifty little Windows app for doing
so:

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~floydian/md5/

With this program you can verify the iso you downloaded is good.

Good luck and please let us know of any more troubles.

Sarah