Re: Installation

Not that I know of. However, I have been led to believe that all distros have
this capability. If you check through the directory trees on  Debian.org you
should be able to find out just what it is called. I have seen it but I
cannot remember what it is called or if it is a default installation. You can
search for Debian packages here:

http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

type in md5 or something along those lines and search in file then
descriptions for the keywords and you should come up with something. I can
check for you in a few minutes after I finish cooking dinner.

Sarah