Re: cd burning

While we are on the subject...It is not abig deal to to not be able to get my
burner running in LibraNet but I have a USB external burner (originally
purchased for my Mac which does not allow for an internal burner). Does
anyone know if or has anyone ever got one working. remember it is not
important but it would be nice to not have to switch environments to burn
(right now I burn most isos/data cds and mp3's in XP and  mp3's , wav's and
Mac cd images on my iMac).

Sarah