Re: Argh what's going on?

Hi Murray!

It doesn't seem to matter. There was a problem with my mail server really
early this morning and one queued letter was in there at the time. When
everthing was fixed kmail (which I am only using for now until I decided upon
another mail program) started sending everything in the out box, sometimes
even the trash regardless of status. Thankfully I only had about five of
these emails trapped int the loop for only a short time. I don't think you
guys would have been too happy if my inbox got sent out as I have over 150+
emails to be processed.

Sarah