Re: Argh what's going on?

Sarah, the outbox is a holding place for mail waiting to be sent.  It is
where your mail goes when you send it and are not connected to the net.
Therefore any mail you move to there will be sent when you choose
send/receive in your email client.

I'd recommend creating another folder for archiving.

Michael

--
Regards,
Michael