SCSI install

Well, i have tried the install using the root.bion and rescue.bin floppies
from the install/scsi directory of the Libranet CD and it DOESNT WORK!!! Has
anyone had success with this method yet?? I can boot up fine from the rescue
disk. Then it prompts me for the root disk. The first time this works
fine...then I see it probe my scsi card, then it asks for the root disk
again. I press enter (since the disk is already in the floppy from before)
and I get this:

Kernel Panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 02:00

I am going crazy here!! Please help!