Re: pnm2ppa printers

You got me there. I just ran the turboprint setup program and there are
no 7xx series printers listed. CUPS will probably work. If I remember
correctly they have a rather large deb which contains drivers for
approximately 900 printers. If nothing else works this may be worth
looking into.

Then again you could get the driver from hp. Here's the link
http://hpinkjet.sourceforge.net/

They list the 700 series under the 600 series. Couldn't confirm support
for your actual printer.

Rod