Re: Argh what's going on?

Thanks I did as you and other s suggested! No more problems :) I blame this
on my old Mac education where my out box is a multipurpose box, storage and
unsent mail. On my previous distro I never really used the email client, or
rather I never had need to store emails, so I never learned of this
difference until this weekend.

Thanks againn to all! Lesson learned problem solved! I'm sure I will have
more questions soon (when I get to updating stuff to "Woody".