Re: WW2 computer

The most salvageable parts will be the screws in the case as far as I can see.  Look at the power supply it's long and slim and on the side.  not like any modern clone PC.  The diskette drives have a proprietary mounting system and and a different connector on the back.  It was a nice system, but nothing is compatible with it.