Re: WW2 computer

If major games ever get to be easier to install and play on Linux, it could be more of a hit with the average Public which at this point hasn't even heard of Linux and usually thinks it's a furnace or something.  Apple is probably less used, but more well known.  Another solidly built computer was the Apple IIe.  They kept on ticking for a very long time.  I saw someone was still trying to sell one in the classifieds this week.