Re: online and networking linux

Well there are probably about two solutions.  One is a dedicated cable router for the two boxes, and the other is to have Linux as the Master and ME as the slave so to speak.  The Linux box would have two ethernet cards, and the ME box would slog on as usual.  ME can't be the master because it is comparatively incapacitated.  At least that's what I've heard.  I have no first hand experience.