Re: Libranet 2.0 possibilty?

Todd,

My bet would be no unless they are willing to delay the release yet again.
However, if you are desparate to get 4.2 installed you could compile it
yourself. The instruction at the XFree86.org are fairly straight forward. I
will likely take a crack at this week myself. (Something I deem necessary in
my learning of Linux..)

Sarah

PS As a note to this point in time there is no binary in SID yet either!