Re: text-based mail like mutt that uses smtp ??

I guess I read his original message wrong, but I could've
sworn that was what he wanted.  In any case, when I get
home, I can point him to the relevant postfix
documentation so that he can SEND his mail . :-)  I'm not
on a Linux box now, so I can't really remember...
But my original claim that "if _I_ can do it, anyone can"
still stands!
--Mark
--
Feel the power of the penguin at