Re: Message headers

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:46:14 -0600
Michael Montz <[email protected]> wrote:

> I notice that since I switched email client to Sypheed, the from feild
in the message> header shows "-->[email protected]".  Can anyone
point in the direction to fix this?

That's only on your machine. It shows as Michael Montz <[email protected]>
here. You can change this on Configuration / Common Preferences / Display
/ Display recipient on from column if sender is yourself.

--
Ken Moffat
[email protected]