Re: Libranet 2.0

I have no idea as to the date, but it could be any day now. A while
back, some of us did a little beta testing of the installer, and that
leads me to believe that the libranet 2.0 can't be far off. If you can
be patient, I would hold off a bit longer. Keep in mind though, I have
no real knowledge, and this is just my own speculation.

jason