RE: Libranet 2.0 possibilty?

Compiling XFree86 by yourself is very easy.  There are some simple, easy to follow instructions on Xfree86's web site.

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Witter [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: January 21, 2002 12:13 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Libranet 2.0 possibilty?

Hey there gang,
Anyone know if Libranet 2.0 will include the new XFree4.2.0?
I ask because it includes (finally!!!!) true support of my old S3 (not
Savage or Virge) video card.
It's about time!  XFree 4.1 never worked with my card.
So, anyone know if the latest (and greatest?) X will be part of Libranet 2.0?
Thanks all!
Todd Witter