Re: New sources.list and questions.

That's basically what I have. Not sure but isn't deb-scr the source
files. Not sure what you'd want then for.

For my sources.list file I just changed all references from potato to
testing as follows:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/ testing/non-US main contrib non-free

With the exception of the libranet site (and the two lines above of
course) everything else is commented out. You can also use apt-cdrom to
catalog your cd's and it inserts appropriate entries in the sources.list
file. I have entries for libranet 1.9.0 and 1.9.1.

The potato security site is probably a good idea but I kept having
problems with connection time-outs so I commented that out also.

I wouldn't keep the ximian entries and there's no need to keep the kde
entries as kde 2.2 is available in testing anyway. Unless you want to be
cutting edge.

In a nutshell my sources.list file could be parred down to three lines.
One for libranet and two for debian testing.

Rod