Re: kfloppy does not run in libranet 1.9.1

How are  you going about installing it?
Did you use apt?  (Your sources.list should point to "sid" not potato or
woody as I think most kde 2.2.2 reside in sid.)
Or did you simply download it and use dpkg to install it.  That is
probably your problem as kfloppy 2.2.2 needs kdebase 2.2.2 and other things.
So, if you need the latest and greatest kfloppy (the olde ones work just
fine) then use apt-get.  That's what makes using Libranet (or pure
Debian or whatever debian-based distro) so wonderful.
Todd Witter
If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then write back and we can
show you what you need to do.  Once you get the hang of using apt-get,
you'll never want to go back to any rpm-based distro (like Suse or RH or
'drake...).
Later.