Was Re: AbiWord Icon, now re: viewing jpg's etc. from within mutt

Having viewed the attachment from mutt (at console), it got me to wondering HOW I was able to do such.  I don't remember _specifying_ what viewer for graphic attachments is set up.  I DO remember, however, installing a console-based graphic file viewer called zgv (not on Libranet CD, but I got it a full 3-CD copy of official Debian I own).  I since I only got mutt finally working at about the same time I installed zgv, I'll never know which came first, the chicken or the egg.

Is there some sort of mutt-internal viewer for jpg's & gif's?  Or would I see from my .muttrc exactly which app is being called for viewing these?
Thanks,
Mark