Re: on the Road to Woody

> The move to Linux was like a wave washing over me.  Its a different
> world than the MS world.  MS is all about money.  Linux is all about
> community.  Even though I've been programming since 1978, my computer
> knowledge took off like a rocket when I installed Linux.  Its
> literally changed my life.

Amen! :-)

This is what newbies have to realize: Linux rewards those who put in
the effort to learn, make mistakes, and keep trying. If a new user
can't be bothered to at least try, then perhaps they should stay with
windows or mac.

Using Linux is a lot like being given the chance to drive and work on a
Formula One race car. Why complain that it takes more effort to drive
and tune the car when you get all that extra performance over your
average econoboxes? (Of course some people should stick to Toyota
Corolas! )