Re: very sad.... No more....

Indeed I tryed another distribution... It is only for server, no X installed
or anything with a gui on the server, but it is excelent for the job, the
easyest to install and configure... You can mannage everything from a remote
web browser... Everything works! it's amazing!

Thanks to all for the help and suggestions...