Re: very sad.... No more....

What distribution did you end up using for this purpose?  See, I'm interested
in a home/family distribution that is very user friendly.  I want the user
logons, but I don't want the hassle of having to constantly log into root. "su"
is not good enough, because it doesn't give you a GUI, and that's the only kind
of computer system I'm the least bit interested in using.