Re: very sad.... No more....

My experience with Nautilus is that it crashes my Libranet system.  Therefore
I consider it a flop.  As for extended lines, I can't say as I have my
preferences set  in Netscape mail for 64 characters.  I notice too that my
messages don't appear as typed.  That I will blame on some deficiency in
software for Linux .  My guess is that Eazel offered the excuse that they
closed due to bad business practice, failing to mention that one of the bad
practices was developing a product that really wasn't very good.  I know I
tried Nautilus on this particular system and didn't care for it at all.  While
I'm an obvious fan of GUI's, I felt Nautilus was reminiscent of  the  "M$"
bloatware features I don't like.  Basically I prefer simplicity, and a CLI is
simple. But I don't find a CLI easy to use;  as a reference book,  more often
than not, is a requirement.  Long ago, I had a student who pointed out that
the problem with computers is that they come with a book.  At least Libranet's
got that part taken care of.  Their installation and operations manual is as
simple as it can get.