Re: very sad.... No more....

Cyberclops <[email protected]> writes:

> I have looked a "sudo" and at least in SuSE 7.1, I didn't really
> understand exactly how to set it up.  What I'm thinking is that it
> would really be nice if Libranet could figure out a way to build
> "sudo" into the "Adminmenu."  In such a way that home users would be
> able to easily take advantage of it.  I think the same thing is true
> of a firewall.  I see that as eventually being an important
> component of the Adminmenu.

I like that idea. GUI admin tools would improve the ease of use for
many people. Two programs I really like are Konqueror and emelfm. Both
have a command line in addition to the GUI interface, and show error
and log information, which can help you figure out what is going
wrong. That way you can get the power of the CLI and ease of use of a
GUI. Is there a way to request such a feature from Libranet for
future versions of Adminmenu?

--
Bruce Mobarry