Re: very sad.... No more....

I am aware of this and have given cyberclops a detailed example to help him
do what he wants to do.  I stated it the way I did because I thought it would
be easier for him to understand in KDE than it would if I explained how to do
it in WindowMaker, which is what I use.

On another topic, everyone learns a different way.  Some people like to read
documentation and other people find it bloated verbiage that never gets to
the point (or like most Linux documentation assumes that the reader is
already a guru and therefore fails to explain simple things).

I have been using Linux for a few years now.  At first I hated its complexity
and the lack of good documentation for beginners.  I can understand people
complaining about it.  That is why I choose to participate in this group.  I
know a lot about the things I do with Linux, but I don't know everything.  I
come here to learn and also to help where I can.

Since the point of this mailing list is to get information and not to
belittle each other, could we please stick to posts that are helpful in
nature?  I'm as guilty of frustration as the next person, but since we are
all here to learn from and teach each other in regards to this great OS,
perhaps we could be a bit more civil while doing it.