Re: OpenOffice641c

You share something in common with my SuSE 7.3 installations - blank screens
that are unable to do what they are supposed to.  It's interesting that you
have have developed the same symptoms on a different system.  As for Open
Office,  I have it installed on Libranet, but I'm disappointed in it as it
isn't any faster to load than Star Office, and the spell checker doesn't see
the apostrophe.  I think in the end Abby Word is going to be better at least
for word processing.  I thought they were going to break up Open Office into
the individual components of Star Office.