Re: OpenOffice641c

On Tue, 01 Jan 2002 07:21:10 -1000
Cyberclops <[email protected]> wrote:

> I thought they were going to break up Open Office into
> the individual components of Star Office.

I thought they had. I ran it for a while, and there is no desktop like
so5. SO6beta is nice now too. No desktop, just opens the app you want, and
seems very functional. (I think yesterday was the last day for download of
that beta.) Guess I'll use SO6 until something better comes along. I
successfully imported an excel95 spreadsheet. Haven't tried word import
yet.

> Ken Moffat wrote:
>
> > Anyone had luck installing OpenOffice641C on Libranet 1.9.1 updated to
> > kde2.2.2 and generally the testing debian stuff? I start the installer
and> > it opens a blue window, then covers it with a blank white window,
and> > that's it, I can  do nothing, must xkill it.

--
Ken Moffat
[email protected]