Re: Yahoo messenger questions.

Yes indeed. I use it for ICQ, Yahoo, AIM and MS Messenger... It works
fine, but I think that for MS M you have to use the woody version or get
the most current from the GAIM website, since MS changed something (some
sort of authentication challenge) that the version that comes with libra
1.9.0 or so can't handle yet...