Re: Setting up TwinView

Two the best of my knowledge, nvidia cards that support twin view come
with two monitor outputs. For example, my card (GeForce 3 Ti) comes with
a standard VGA output, as well as a DVI (digital output, for high
quality flatscreen displays) output. To use twin view, I would have to
purchase a DVI to VGA converter, which would give me two VGA outputs to
two VGA monitors. My guess is that if you don't have two monitor outputs
(be it 2 VGA, or 1 VGA and 1 DVI) you will not be able to take advantage
of twinview (and I'm pretty sure that only certain cards advertise this
feature).

Jason