RE: Yahoo messenger questions.

I didn't see it mentioned, but everybuddy is the best IM program I think.  It allows you to connect to any of the popular IM programs and marks each type of connection with a different icon so you can keep them straight.  This way, you can chat with friends from AIM, Yahoo, MSN and a few others, all with one easy to use program.