Re: Postfix question

Thanks!  That answers a weeks-earlier question I had (no
one had answered it  -- maybe it was buried too far down
in the message) about why the postfix documentation
should allude to or suggest the use of a sendmail command
when postfix itself is touted as a replacement to
sendmail!  But your reply about how some programs expect
sendmail and may not "recognize" postfix, makes perfect
sense.
I saw that command that you cite in the same
documentation as where I found the lines about disabling
DNS lookup, etc., but I didn't know how to add it to the
dial-up script ('cause I didn't know the exact
path/filename to it)
Again, many thanks!  I'll try it when I get a chance...
--Mark