Re: nautilus !!!

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002 15:22:52 -0800
Helmut Steinwender <[email protected]> wrote:

> There should be a preferences section, where you can choose to have
Nautilus > manage your desktop and you should turn this probably off. You
might also run > the first-time wizard again, where you have similar
options.>
> >On Tuesday 01 January 2002 13:11, Ken Moffat wrote:
> > Arghh, I have an updated libranet (mostly testing) and was running
Gnome> > session, when I started Nautilus from a menu. It completely
covered my> > screen, taskbars, icons, everything, and I see no way to get
out of it.> > When I run kill or killall, Nautilus restarts itself! The
only way out> > seems to be restarting X! Anyone have a suggestion?

I'd like to get to the preferences section, but nautilus is covering the
entire screen, no task bars,  and I don't see it on the context menus
(mouse center or right click)

--
Ken Moffat
[email protected]