Re: Setting up TwinView

Hey ya Jeff

Got the same card myself mate. I also noticed that in the 98 drivers. I
would hazard a guess to say that you can not plug two monitors into one
port. Maybe there is an extension card , though I didnt notice any such
plugs on my card (too rushed to get it in there and happening).

I have had two monitors going in 98 and its pretty darn awesome....1 was
AGP and 1 PCI the latter always defaulted as the primary monitor!! why? pass!

Maybe you should sniff out the site and see what other cards they
have...might find that they have a dual mon. one aye!

Well probably didnt really help ya cause but hey

ciao