Re: Public Enemies of Linux Consumers

Actually, a lot of people bought Corel Linux.  Their going bankrupt had
MUCH more to do with anything Linux.  It had to do with doing stupid
things business-wise.  But not because they made a crappy linux distro.
I am so sick of this and many similar threads on this list.  I come here
for ideas and questions and try to offer solutions once in a while, not
to read pro/anti-linux zealousness.  Can't we leave this sort of drivel
for linuxnewbie.org (one of the many reasons I don't visit that site any
longer)?  Let's save the space for useful help for those having problems
with Libranet, not arguing over why Libranet is better/worse than
susedrakederahat or why we should/shouldn't buy a linux distro.
I like Libranet and, I assume, many of us on this list like it, too.
And we want it to work the way we want it to work.  So, there we go.
Let the questions pour in and hopefully we can give some good advice.
And I can't wait to buy the next release.  This is a nice distro that
will surely improve and mature with time.
Thanks Libranet gang!
Todd