Re: Public Enemies of Linux Consumers

OK. Question: what would the entry be in the /etc/fstab for a burner.
Haven't even started the kernel recompile so I have time but my general
thoughts at the moment are:

/dev/scd0 /burner 	and the rest is????

Don't know what to use for a file type or permissions

Rod

ps: while you read this I'm going to check the libranet support database
for their answer.