RE: Any DOSEMU fans?

I have it running, although I haven't used it for a long time.  I ran the old text based Zork games on it and it worked great.

If I remember correctly, you just get a dos listing of the local hard drive, but I think it's limited to a certain directory and its sub-directories.  I don't remember for sure, but I can check and let you know once I get home tonight.

Clinton