Re: Darn USB printer

No, I was not suggesting she recompile her kernel. I was trying to tell
her how to determine if she has usb printer support enabled. If not then
she may need to recompile her kernel. From what I've seen the
/usr/src/linuz symlink to /usr/src/kernel-source.... is a pretty
standard install feature.

Kernel compiling seems to be one of the great mysteries in linux. At
least for a lot of people. Make xconfig is a great way to see what's
available and what it does without endangering your working machine.

Rod