Re: Libranet Gateway....

Hi

I did precisely this a few months ago, with help from this list. In one
message I posted my firewall script as an attachment too. I would be happy
to guide you through it as best I remember, but if you can access the
mailing list archives (I forget the url) then you would have a big head
start.

In brief though:

enable it in the kernel (recompile the kernel...)
put a firewall script in /etc/init.d
make sure it is run at boot time.

Obviously I left a few of the details out in the above! Good sites to
learn about iptables (the command which does it all) are

http://www.linuxguruz.org/

and

http://www.yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/LinuxTutorialNetworkGateway.html

although I only became expert enough to piece together a script which
worked for me, taken from lots of other sources.

Hope this helps.

Russell