Re: libranet sound config

Well, I ran the kernel config and added built in sound to the kernel. That
seems to be working fine with a SBLiveValue.

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 16:51:18 -0600
Tony <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sat, 05 Jan 2002 13:56:57 Ken Moffat wrote:
> > On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 13:26:36 -0600
> > Tony <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >  Newbie to LIbranet, installed a few days ago=but for some reason it
> > > does not load the sound when it boots. I can start a cd player and
it > > > plays-no sound. If I go to a command line and type INSMOD emu10k1
 it > > > will start working.  How can I make it load automatically,
anyone??  > > thks Tony>

> > Seems like I had to run xadminconfig and load the sound module there
> > (sb-live value in my case.)
> >
> > --
> > Ken Moffat
> > [email protected]
> >
> > Thanks Ken, but I think I've done that too. Dont think I should have
to do > it every time I load Libranet do you?  I"ll see what happens, I
did see > some weird msg on bootup about etc/modules file being newer than
some > other file-but it goes by so fast I cant read it.   Tony

Ken Moffat
[email protected]