CRC Error !

Hi Again !
I just recompiled my kernel using xadminconfig, adding scsi, which seemed
to work, so I thought I'd try adding the sound to the kernel again to see
what would happen, but in order to avoid messing up everything I thought
I'd restore the defaults. Then I added scsi and sound and recompiled, but
no when I boot I get a CRC Error - System Halted at boot of the libranet
kernel. Anyone know the cause of this? I'm reduced to my boot floppy
(thank heaven for that.)

--
Ken Moffat
[email protected]